Thursday, March 11, 2010

FD Training Chapters 9,10, & 11

A story submitted by : slave jim88

Chapter 9 Sunday

On Sunday She had slave jim make Her breakfast, that he served Her in the bedroom. While She ate he massaged Her feet.
" slavejim today I want you to tell Me about yourself; start with your childhood, when did you realize you were submissive, your limitations, and experience in the scene.

"my childhood was pretty average my dad worked, my mom stayed home, we lived pretty comfortably, as a teen i was rebellious didn't listen to them. In my 20's i moved out; i see my parents for holidays, we got along better as i grew older.

i realized that i was submissive when i reached puberty.
i fantasized about " the older woman teenage virgin" one day a neighbor asks me to help Her in Her apartment. She thanks me by teaching me about the proper way to make love to a women. Being dominant our sex revolves around oral worship, massage etc. my first real experience was with a Professional Dom when i was in my late 20's. Since then i have seen various professionals who have expanded my training. Most of the women i dated didn't want anything to do with the scene; the relationships never lasted very long. Over the last few years i've realized this is what i want. When i got into sales i started reading about self developement and fem dom relationship books. These have molded me into the man i have become. my first sales job my manager taught me how to submit my ego so that we could be a successful team. Ironically a fem dom relationship is similar; a true slave must be willing to submit his ego so he can satisfy his Goddesss's needs and desires. i feel most slaves find that hard or are unwilling to commit long term.

In reference to my limtations i am not into pain, but i realize sometimes i will have to accept some pain, my submission is service oriented; tell me what you want done and i will do everything possible to make You happy. my hard limits are as follows; no public humiliation, no piercings a monogomous relationship, Fem Dom in private, vanilla in public, no brown showers, no bi, no cuckold. i have other limits but they are flexible. If i was to define my submission to you it's to do everything i possibly can to make you happy and increase your wealth and security in my lifetime."

Chapter 10

slave jim we are in agreement on so many issues. I also believe in a monogamous relationship I do not believe in sharing my slave with other Doms. your job is to please Me, make Me happy. From time to time there will be pain I feel it is a necessary part of a Fem Dom relationship. I believe you are a human being and I believe in ss&c relationship. The happier I am, the happier you are, that will lead to a long and prosperous relationship; of course My happiness must come first. I believe that you truly believe that, that is why I feel you will be perfect for Me. Tell Me what did you think when we first met?"

"i remember when You walked towards me thinking that you are the most beautiful woman i had ever seen, and wouldn't it be something if You were Dominant. As i have gotten to know You, my feeelings and respect have grown in leaps and bounds. i feel priveleged that You have allowed me to serve You."
"Come slave jim, lets go to My dungeon"

Chapter 11

They went downstairs to a room he had never seen before, Her dungeon. Once there he kneeled at the door till Goddess Bridget ordered him to crawl to Her throne. he helped Her put on Her black leather bustier, leather panties, thigh high silk nylons and black stiletto's.

She turned around so he could kiss Her cheeks, then kiss Her stilletto's. Goddess Bridget placed Her collar on his neck, with a leash, than sat on Her throne and said:

"Repeat after Me; i slave jim will serve Goddess Bridget for the rest of my life. i will obey, respect, and adore Her with my heart and soul for as long as She will have me."
he repeated her verbage.
"slave jim I WANT YOU TO REPEAT THIS EVERY DAY FOR THE NEXT 21 DAYS MORNING AND EVENING. Is that CLEAR?"
"Yes Goddess Bridget" he replied. Now give Me My paddle and lay across My lap I want you to count aloud and thank Me after each stroke."
She gave him enough strokes until he cried. Then She massaged his cheeks with Her hand. She than had him lick Her stilletto's and leather panties, front and back. Next: black beauty, he kissed the head; then Goddess Bridget grabbed his ears and had him suck Her dick. She then tied him to her horse where She took him for over 1 hour. She did not let him cum this time. She pulled out, removed Her panties and had him worship Her ass the way She liked, while still tied to the horse, until She was satisfied.

to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment