Thursday, March 11, 2010

FD Training Chapters 7 & 8

A story submitted by : slave jim88

After a good night's sleep slave jim prepared Goddess Bridget's bubble bath per Her directions. he washed and dried Her, then ordered breakfast. When they finished, She gave him the following directions:
" I want you to clean My house from top to bottom. Vacuum My rugs clean My bathroom, wax My wood furniture, mop My kitchen floor etc. I will return in 4-5 hours. I expect everything to be completed. you will shower and shave and be ready to take Me on a date. Dinner and a movie. Do I make Myself perfectly clear?"
"Yes Goddess Bridget" slave jim replied.

At 4pm slave jim received a text message that She would be there in 1 hour, he was to be waiting by the door. When Goddess Bridget strolled through at 5pm he was on his knees waiting for Her. She turned around and he kissed Her amazing cheeks in greeting.

She turned and said "don't I look amazing?"
"Yes Goddess Bridget" he replied."
"Go to My car and bring the bags in, put the food away and bring the clothing to My bedroom. When you are done go to the garage start My sports car where you will take me to My Italian restaurant for dinner. In public you will call Me Bridget and i will call you jim. you will order our meals after I tell you what we are having. When we are done you will pay the bill, tip My waitress 20%, then we will go see a movie I have chosen.

Chapter 8 Saturday Night Slave Training

They returned around 11pm. Goddess Bridget told slave jim to go downstairs strip naked and wait for Her to arrive. When She came downstairs She removed Her robe; She was totally naked.
"I want a full body massage My pet per My directions, start with My feet, work your way up My legs, massage My cheeks, back, shoulders, neck, & arms. I will turn over and you will work your way down."
1 hour later he was done.
"MMM not bad, of course you will require regular practice to improve?"
"Yes Goddess Bridget" he replied.
" Now we will have some fun." She went to a closet where She had him put on a black bra on Her magnificent Breasts and panties over Her voluptuous cheeks, then kissed Her cheeks in thanks for allowing him the privelege of touching Her soft skin.
"Come let Me show you one of my favorite rooms. This is my wrestling room, I believe FD wrestling is excellent foreplay, I win you lose. After that we fuck. MMM."
She smiled. The match took all of 5-10 minutes. Goddess Bridget flipped him to the ground where She proceeded to scissor his head & body in a variety of positions. She bounced of the ropes and jumped on him. She enveloped his head in Her armpits which She had him lick the sweat from, while She squeezed. and he groaned in pain, She loved the irony: pleasure for Her pain for him. Why not, She was the Goddess he was Her slave that was understood.
She ended the match by planting Her magnificent cheeks on his face; lifting his legs up,"123 match over and winner again Goddess Bridget".

She raised Her arms in victory flexing Her muscles. Goddess Bridget then stood up: one foot on his face the other on Her dick. She ordered him to kiss Her foot. While he kissed Her sole She tweaked his nose with Her toes. She LOL. She felt Her dick growing harder in response to Her humiliating him. She then put on black beauty, straddled his face and fucked his mouth until She came. Next She turned him over lubed his ass and black beauty and royally fucked him.
" See slave jim I always do what I say; I won & we fucked right LOL?"
" Yes Goddess Bridget" he replied.
"Now you know how to thank Me" She said in a husky voice, looking him straight in the eyes.
he crawled down to Her cheeks where he quickly removed Her panties and lay down next to Her so Goddess Bridget could sit on his face.

"Listen; before you start. Take your nose and sniff while you rub it against My asshole, then kiss My asshole only, then lick My crack, finally stick your lowly tongue in and lick for all you are worth. you may start."

While he followed Goddess Bridget's directions, She would grind and bounce Her ass on his face totally using him for Her pleasure. When Goddess Bridget was in this mood Her physicality manifested itself. She knew he was mentally and physically exhausted, but he would not stop until She told him to. This was one of the things She had realized about him in this brief time. Her happiness was the most important thing in the world to him. he would serve Her for the rest of his life this way. The next 6 months She would use to mold him into Her perfect slave. Tonight She would have him lick Her perfect ass longer than the last time, every time She would increase the time he spent between Her cheeks. he probably loved servicing Her ass almost as much as She did. Most men would do what She wanted; he did it for 2 reasons 1) She wanted it 2) he wanted to please Her. She could feel that when he kissed and licked Her. Finally Goddess Bridget was satisfied.

She told him to sleep in the bed in the basement, while She slept in the Mistresses bedroom. If he heard the bell next to the bed ring She wanted him upstairs. he followed Her to the door leading upstairs where he kissed Her cheeks goodnight.

To be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment