Tuesday, March 2, 2010

FD Training Chapters 1&2

This story is fantasy and for adults only (21+) If You are offended by Female Dominant sexuality do not read. The actual acts Golden Showers etc; i have experienced with professional Dom's over the Years. There are more chapters to follow. All comments are appreciated

Chapter 1

Jim called on Bridget Monday afternoon at 2 PM. He was a salesman offering a service which would reduce her gas and electric bills. She was the owner of a large company. At 2 PM sharp he knocked on Her office door. Mary, the secretary let him in. Shortly Ms. Bridget came out to introduce herself and take him to Her office. While they walked to Her office She could feel his chauvanistic eyes follow Her asscheeks. When they arrived She sat behind Her large oak desk, and offered him a seat.
" Thank-You" he replied.
Bridget asked him to tell Her about his service. After a few minuted of explaining how hr could reduce Her expenses, he took out the necessary papers to close the deal.

Bridget got up walked around the front of Her desk and said " jim before we finalize this agreement. I have some questions, how would you like to do this twice a week
for the next 51-52 weeks?"
"Of course i would" he replied." but how is that possiblle?"
I have approximately 100 PARTNERS, all WOMEN whom I network with! Isn't that phenomenal?"
"Yes Ma'am" he replied.
"Now My second question, what would you be willing to do to earn such a phenomenonal opportunity?"
"Tell me what i need to do and i'll do it!"
"Bold words jim, but can you back them up with the necessary action? I am a very demanding Woman you will have to prove to Me that what you say is real not just talk! First, would you agree I am beautifull?"
"Ms. Bridget I think you are more than beautiful, You are a Goddess!"
"So then jim you will cal me Goddess Bridget?"
"Yes i will" he replied.
"Correction, the answer to every question will be Yes Goddess Bridget say it jim." "Yes Goddess Bridget" he replied.
"The first thing I expect from you jim is regular foot service, remove My stiletto's and massage My feet."
he massaged each foot for 10-15 minutes. Then Goddess Bridget ordered him to remove Her silk stockings carefully and lick Her feet. he looked up questioning Her demand. She leaned forward showing him some cleavage and whispered "you do want the business we spoke about don't you?"
"Yes Goddess Bridget" he replied.
"jim let Me make something perfectly clear; you said I am a Goddess didn't you jim?" "Yes Goddess Bridget i did.
"Then, all of My body must be worshipped, correct jim?"
"Yes Goddess Bridget."
"In fact let's take this further, if I am your Goddess you are My slave, I will call you slave jim correct?"
"Yes Goddess Bridget."
"Excellent" She replied.
"I'd like to inspect My property. Remove all your clothes quickly."
he removed them, and placed them in the corner as She directed him.
"Turn around so I can inspect you. MMM you should start exercizing you need to lose some weight LOL. Now worship My feet with your tongue."
After 20 minutes She ordered him to stop.
"Kneel on the floor slavejim and look at Me." Goddess Bridget removed Her suit jacket, silk blouse then had him crawl to Her to remove Her mini skirt. She wore black silk panties and a pushup bra. "Look at Me slave you are so right when you said I am a Goddesss: I have mensa IQ, My measurements are 44DD-34-46. I felt your eyes staring at My ass when we walked to My office. Obviously you are an ass man aren't you? "Yes Goddess Bridget" he replied. "Excellent I love to have my ass worshipped frequently. Follow me."

Chapter 2 Training

She walked he crawled. They entered another room, definitely not an office. In one corner was a queen sized 4 poster bed all over the room were implements for Her pleasure.
" slavejim 2 times a week you will make yourself available for training. This will be your first training day. When I am through with you, you will the perfect slave for me. your tongue is not bad but you will not much more training to be perfect. Crawl to My bed." She made herself comfortable then ordered him to climb up and remove Her panties with his mouth. She chuckled while he struggled to remove them. Eventually he got them off. "Lay down next to Me" She said and put a dog collar around his neck with a leash. She then proceeded to ride him around the room. When She was satisfied Goddess Bridget then sat on Her throne and pulled him to her so he could Worship Her pussy until She had multiple orgasms. Then She rode him to Her bed, climbed aboard and ordered him to lay down next to Her. Goddess Bridget than straddled his face and had him kiss Her cheeks. Next She sat, spread Her cheeks and placed his face in Her crack to worship. Finally she told him to put his lips on her asshole, stick his tongue inside. " While you kiss My asshole I want to feel your tongue licking My insides first in and out and when I tell you round and round. you may start." She kept him at this until She exploded again lifting Her legs so She full weight facesat him. Goddess Bridget relaxed a few minutes before She climbed off. "I need to pee lay on the floor!" "But" "BUT WHAT I am Goddess you are My slave there is only one correct answer YES GODDESS BRIDGET: is that clear slave? "Yes Goddess Bridget" "Now I repeat lay on the floor amd place your face under My toilet. Say ahh here it comes." Goddess Bridget peed in his mouth, used his tongue to clean Her pisshole and came again. " Now go to the bathroom and rinse your mouth quickly." When he came out She told him to go to the horse in the middle of Her playpen and place himself over it. She tied his feet and hands in place and put on one of Her strapons. She walked up to him so he could see it and said. "Now you will learn to be My slut. you will suck My dick take it up the ass, if not you can leave and the deal is off? "Yes Goddess Bridget i will do whatever You wish" he sighed in submission. Goddess Bridget laughed while he deep throated her dick, then she moved behind him lubed Her dick and his ass. "Beg me to fuck you slut" "Please Goddess fuck me, use me for Your pleasure" "LOL not bad not bad" Goddess Bridget started fucking him slowly than increasing the tempo until She orgasmed over and over. Then She grabbed his dick and jerked him off while continuing to fuck him. Leaving Her dildo in his ass she came around and wiped Her fingers on his lips and in his mouth until they were clean. " Not bad for a first training day. Normally the next Goddess you close business with will use you for Her pleasure, but I will keep you. You will return to My office in 2 days for additional training before I send you to the next Goddess to close business with. Agreed?" "Yes Goddess Bridget i will."
"Good boy. She commented while pulling Her strapon out of his ass. "LOL"

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment